IK Product Manager on OS X 10.9?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager on OS X 10.9?

Postby d0gselfie » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:45 pm

I have Amplitube 5 and TRacks 5 running on 10.9 Mavericks. I have licences, but it seems I can't get them activated unless I go through the Product Manager. The current version is 1.0.4, which is only supported on 10.10+. Is there some place I can download a previous version of the Product Manager?

I swear, it had to been some months ago when I remember seeing that all new software IK was coming out with was supported on 10.9, including the TASCAM Tape collection, which I'm really tempted on buying. I can't understand it's made easy to download older releases without a way to activate them on older software. And please, I don't need a discussion on why I need to upgrade :roll:
d0gselfie

Re: IK Product Manager on OS X 10.9?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:35 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools