Website wont open

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Website wont open

Postby camcreative » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:01 am

Hi All

My IK Product manager wont open , so I tried to go to the website to download a new version and on my imac the website will not open in any of the browser is use,
no matter what I do it keeps telling me the site is not secure and will not let me go any further.

This has been happening for a while randomly so not sure whats happening with the SSL certificate or some dodgy code but need help quick as not being able to access your website is a real pain.
thanks
cam
camcreative

Re: Website wont open

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:26 pm

The IK web site is up and running and was at the time you wrote in. You should use a tool like https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ when you have a problem with any web site and you will then know if it is a site problem or something on your end.

I would suggest checking things on your end to see if there is something preventing your access to the IK sites and if you can get on the IK site via a mobile device/browser you can also open a ticket with IK Support to see if they have any insight on what might be happening in your case.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Camcreative68 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:28 pm

The problem is not the website being up and running the issue is no browser lets me view it because it says your site is unsecure? i can ping the site no problem at all [mod redacted false information]
i have also tried my mobile phone going through my network and my cell provider and all times i cannot access it.

there is some kind of security issue with the site NOt it being up.
Camcreative68

Postby Camcreative68 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:30 pm

further information, on all devices it says that a secure connection cannot be established to your server?
Camcreative68

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:16 am

That also seems to be an issue on your side as the IK site and all our properties have proper SSL certs and open with secure HTTPS connections.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools