Product Manager pauses download on its own

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Product Manager pauses download on its own

Postby juergen_b » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:09 pm

In the process of installing Syntronik 2 sound libraries, I face the problem that Product Manager pauses downloads without user interaction. The sound libraries are huge file so I cannot attend the process all the time. It happened now several times that Product Manager was pausing when I returned to the PC after some minutes or hours. What's going on, in which situations may the download switch to pause?
juergen_b

Re: Product Manager pauses download on its own

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:30 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby juergen_b » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.

Thank you for jumping in. I guess it was caused by a weak internet connection. In the meantime it works as desired. Thanks.
juergen_b

Postby Ismael1984 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:18 am

I also have the same problem and it is tedious and causes a corrupt file as a consequence. I am struggling with my wifi being good enough and it causes constant interruptions in the downloads.
Ismael1984

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools