IK Manager Showing Libraries as Not Installed?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Manager Showing Libraries as Not Installed?

Postby iashaw » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:55 pm

Hi,

Most of my Sampletank & Syntronik Libraries show as not installed in the IK Manager, even though they are & are recognised by the Apps themselves as installed & load fine. It also asked me to purchase a download activation pass which is a bit pointless as I have backups of the all the sound downloads on an external drive.

Reinstalling the libraries from my external disk doesn't fix the issue. I'm wondering if my updating to Big Sur a few weeks ago is the issue. The newer libraries I've installed are showing up as such. I don't want download the whole 100gb or so just to get them to show up in the download manager.

Is there a way of pointing Ik Manager to the sound libraries so it shows them as installed?

Thanks

Ian Shaw
iashaw

Re: IK Manager Showing Libraries as Not Installed?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Did you install them using IK Product Manager initially?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby iashaw » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply

Possibly not, as some were installed before the manager came along I think

Ian
iashaw

Postby iashaw » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:20 pm

The odd thing is that when I first open Ik Manager it says I have 31 installed sound libraries, but when I go the sound libraries page it only show 3 installed
iashaw

Postby iashaw » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Problem solved.

I reactivated all my sound downloads & they all now show up as installed. Pity it cost me €7 to do so, but all good now
iashaw

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools