License Transfer and fees?...

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

License Transfer and fees?...

Postby Spemph » Fri May 28, 2021 4:51 pm

I'm trying to come up with a cost effective justification to go "all in" on the Total Studio 3 Max crossgrade offer. I currently own about half of the items included in TS3Max. I'd like to try to sell/transfer some of my existing licenses to defray the crossgrade cost, but the $20 license transfer fee for each product makes that difficult.

Are any licenses able to be transferred without the fee? (I saw OEM and bundled were exempt, but I'm not sure I know what that means.)

If I am able to find a single person to transfer the bulk of my licenses, is there a way to bundle or reduce the transfer costs?

I'm hoping someone from IK will see that I'm trying to EXPAND my investment in their ecosystem and provide a solution or compromise.

(sorry if this is not the correct place, but TS3 doesn't seem to have a section that applies to it specifically.)
Spemph

Re: License Transfer and fees?...

Postby garfy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:17 pm

Hello Spemph

I think you will be better off opening a ticket with the Sales Support team on this link...

They'll be best placed to help you with your account and which transfer can be done.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: License Transfer and fees?...

Postby Spemph » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:01 pm

Thank you for responding.
I will try the link you provided.
Spemph

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools