ARC MEMS - NO SERIAL NUMBER IN THE BOX

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC MEMS - NO SERIAL NUMBER IN THE BOX

Postby lvbeethoven1 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:26 am

Hello,

I just bought an ARC MEMs measurement microphone, only in the box there is no serial number. Thus it is impossible to activate the product.
lvbeethoven1

Re: ARC MEMS - NO SERIAL NUMBER IN THE BOX

Postby lvbeethoven1 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:32 am

just understood, you have to buy your software to get the serial number. OK, thanks. I'll get my money back and buy something else. [Mod redacted: Please don't use that language here]
lvbeethoven1

Postby garfy » Sun May 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Hello Ivebeethoven1 and welcome to the forums.

If the package you have bought is advertised as just the MEMS Measurement Microphone, then this is purely the mic by itself.

The bundle that includes the software is called the ARC System 3 and then there is a Software only version. All details can be seen here...

If you have bought the microphone direct from IK Multimedia's webstore, you could try contacting the sales team using this link to see if they can help you out. If not, you will need to contact the store that you bought it from originally to see if they stock the mic/software bundle.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby spuddlicious » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:15 am

Same deal with me. Purchased the ARC 3 System w/ MEMS microphone, received the box w/ the mic today but no serial number. Referencing https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1383 , there was no registration card packaged with this anywhere, inside or outside of the retail box. No registration card inside the shipping box, either. No serial number printed on the invoice.

What's the deal here?
spuddlicious

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:43 am

Cleaned up since my last post wasn't understood. In short, you too should contact IK Support as this isn't something the forum users, moderators, or admins can assist with.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby spuddlicious » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:51 am

Peter_IK wrote:Cleaned up since my last post wasn't understood. In short, you too should contact IK Support as this isn't something the forum users, moderators, or admins can assist with.

Help email request already sent in. Waiting on feedback.
spuddlicious

Postby AlfSiochi1 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Same thing happened to me. No registration card in the box, and I purchased the ARC3 with the MEMS microphone. I already submitted a support ticket. This is also frustrating additionally, since it qualifies for the group buy, but your support system is very slow. Will you guarantee that I will still get the group buy, even if your support staff don't resolve this until after the deadline of October 31, 2021?

[mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules as well. It is most definitely something for the trackable support system to handle. And yes, they will take care of you since you ordered during the group buy, this is also covered on the group buy web page in the FAQ there]
AlfSiochi1

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools