ARC 3.02 plugin failing AU validation

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3.02 plugin failing AU validation

Postby ChristopherRye1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi all, I installed Arc system 3.02 on my MacBook Air this morning.

On opening Logic Pro X, the plugin fails the Audio Units validation test and is disabled. I have tried closing and reopening the DAW, and also rerunning the test for the Arc plugin, but the same thing happens.

The error appears to be in the final Render Test, where the text is:

'At 64 frames, sample rate: 22050 Hz
ERROR: Unable to initialize to render 64 frames
FAIL'.

I am running Big Sur on a 2020 M1 MacBook Air.

Ideas? I have contacted IKM Support but no response so far.
ChristopherRye1

Re: ARC 3.02 plugin failing AU validation

Postby ChristopherRye1 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:07 pm

IKM have still not resolved this issue and have still not fixed the problem. I last contacted them more than a fortnight ago and they are no longer responding to my emails.

The current version of Arc fails AU validation in Logic Pro X on my 2020 MacBook Air (M1 processor). The previous version, which I downloaded at IKM's suggestion, also fails AU validation.

So I have a plugin that doesn't work and am currently receiving no help from IKM. If anyone can suggest a workaround, I would appreciate it.

See my previous post for an explanation (from Logic) of where the plugin is failing.

Tx :-)
ChristopherRye1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Please see the forum guidelines about what to do if you have a ticket that is not being addressed to your satisfaction: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 and send the information that way. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rbrennan78 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Hi, did IK resolve this issue for you? I'm experiencing same with Arc on Big Sur Mac Mini M1 - Logic Pro X failing validation with Arc 3.02.... :!:
rbrennan78

Postby Meltdowns6 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:59 pm

Same problem for me. Arc 3 not validating in Logic. iMac M1
Meltdowns6

Postby garfy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:24 am

Hello rbrennan78 and Meltdown6

My first guess would be that ARC3 does not yet run native on M1/Big Sur, so make sure you are opening Logic in Rosetta 2 mode.

If you are already doing that and still having issues, as this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via this link...

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools