ARC 3 crashing in Audio Set Up window

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3 crashing in Audio Set Up window

Postby adrianpeek799 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:36 am

Running OS 10.11.6/ARC 3.0.1
While attempting to do another room correction ARC 3 crashed when choosing an input device in the Audio Set Up window. I successfully completed one test, but now cannot go any further than Input Device>spinning wheel of crash. Have to force quit out of ARC. Restarting doesn't even allow getting as far as then above. Have to cold reboot in order to have ARC "see" the mic. Then, it still crashes. On first start up today it crashed/froze, and there was no audio playback at all on my system. On reboot it did see my interface, but not initially.

Do I need to reinstall ARC3? Pls advise asap. Thx so much. Cheers!
adrianpeek799

Re: ARC 3 crashing in Audio Set Up window

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Hello adrianpeek799 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

-------------------------------
Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools