IK Product Manager - Install not working

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager - Install not working

Postby bruno@drbartscher.de » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi,

after changing to another PC I'm not able to install my IK software. The product manager is able to see my bought products but after click on "Install" freezes and does not do anything.

How can I install my software?
bruno@drbartscher.de

Re: IK Product Manager - Install not working

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. From what you have said, it seems that the IKPM worked OK on your previous system.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

------------------------------
Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dancairney » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:13 pm

I am having the same issues with the manager. New Dell 8940, new os software, old windows works fine. Multiple installs results in no downloading,doesn't seem to communicate with the mother ship over the internet, no updates, manager will not shut down and must be stopped with the task manager. When attempting shutdown gets message about download error and then circles right back to the main products page.
dancairney

Postby DarkStar » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:01 am

Same reply - contact Technical Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dancairney » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:35 am

If i can get the screenshot working on this junk you're not gonna be happy.
dancairney

Postby guy.van.vliet@scarlet.be » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:31 am

I don't have problems with the IK Manager, I only I get an error message every time the program 'AmpliTube 5.0.2' is installed: "Install Failed" (error code 202)?
guy.van.vliet@scarlet.be

Postby garfy » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Hello there.

Firstly, it would be wise to change your username to something other than your email address, as there are nefarious internet bots looking to harvest your details and sell you stuff you don't want or need.

As for your issues, sorry to hear you are having problems with installation. However, opening a ticket as per the previous replies is the best way to get things up and running as this is just a user-to-user forum. Official IK Support will know what to do with these error codes.

I'll lock this thread now for tidiness as we seem to be repeating ourselves.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools