ARC 3 and Big Sur

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3 and Big Sur

Postby Dutch_Kay » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:37 am

Hi,
I use the ARC 2.5 Software. Now I want update to ARC System 3, because I want use Big Sur OS on my iMac. I can’t find any information that ARC 3 is working on Big Sur. Do you have some information for me?
Is there a special offer for upgrades?
Regards
Kay
Dutch_Kay

Re: ARC 3 and Big Sur

Postby robymeola » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:48 pm

no reply to this one? I am interested too. As $99 for the software only does not seem far for whom has bought already ARC2 with the mic.

Please.

R.
robymeola

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:03 pm

ARC 3 will work in Big Sur and you will see an auto-applied coupon during checkout if you are a qualifying ARC 2 user.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cordova Galan » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:42 am

ARC3 doesn't work on Big Sur on M1... I need a solution please.
Cordova Galan

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:25 am

Cordova Galan wrote:ARC3 doesn't work on Big Sur on M1... I need a solution please.

ARC 3 is listed (or not listed if the FAQ lists exceptions) and confirmed as working in the Big Sur FAQ and the M1 FAQ. Please contact support to open a ticket if you are having issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools