Unable to select Sampletank 4 Max upgrade USB/boxed version

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Unable to select Sampletank 4 Max upgrade USB/boxed version

Postby pajc72 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:20 pm

Hi,

I'm unable to select the SampleTank 4 Max upgrade USB/boxed version, only the download, which for my internet speed would take over a week to download.

Any reason why I don't have the option to select the USB boxed version? I'm ready and waiting to buy!

Regards
Pete
pajc72

Re: Unable to select Sampletank 4 Max upgrade USB/boxed vers

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:45 pm

That looks like a web site hiccough to me. If you log out, and go to the Buy page and eslect "Buy now" you can see all the choices:

Contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Tell them exactly what you want to do.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Unable to select Sampletank 4 Max upgrade USB/boxed vers

Postby pajc72 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't work. I select the usb version, then it asks me to log in, and then I only get the option of the download upgrade.

I'm thinking it is because my qualifying purchase of Sampletank 4 SE was purchased by download.
pajc72

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools