Reaper loading issues

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Reaper loading issues

Postby Fredric92 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:34 am

Hello everyone
Recently I ran into a problem. My computer started to ""reject"" the program (Reaper). This hasn't happened since I started running the program. Suddenly, it takes a long time to load after starting the program. Then it goes off, and the computer shows ""danger"". The program only starts after several restarts. I thought it's impossible to download all the necessary data because the computer might be overloaded, but I only have Reaper, Skype, [mod redacted - don't post unrelated direct links in a question please], and syntronik instruments installed. Perhaps this is due to the version of the program?
p.s. i have Windows 10 Home
Fredric92

Re: Reaper loading issues

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:41 am

Hello Frederic92 and welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you have a problem with Reaper, rather than an IKM product. Have you tried asking in the Cockos forums?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Reaper loading issues

Postby sangrosenfeld82 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Fredric92 wrote:Hello everyone
Recently I ran into a problem. My computer started to ""reject"" the program (Reaper). This hasn't happened since I started running the program. Suddenly, it takes a long time to load after starting the program. Then it goes off, and the computer shows ""danger"". The program only starts after several restarts. I thought it's impossible to download all the necessary data because the computer might be overloaded, but I only have Reaper, Skype, [mod redacted - don't post unrelated direct links in a question please], and syntronik instruments installed. Perhaps this is due to the version of the program?
p.s. i have Windows 10 Home

Maybe you've just got some kind of antivirus software installed or a computer monitoring software that doesn't allow the program run.
Or you didn't download it from an official source, and you got viruses
"I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong."

worktime-employee monitoring software
sangrosenfeld82

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools