Product Manager not working in Windows 7

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Product Manager not working in Windows 7

Postby Traceystudios » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:16 pm

I just purchased an upgrade for amplitbube 5 max, and i was forced to install a new version of product manager. however it is not working. it appears to have installed. but when it opens there is nothing there. so i am not able to download the product i paid for. any suggestions?

yes, i have internet connections.
yes, i have uninstalled and installed multiple times.
yes, run as admin

windows 7 box

as per the min reqs , win 7 should be fine
Traceystudios

Re: Product Manager not working in Windows 7

Postby Traceystudios » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Figured out a work around

installed product manager on another computer and downloaded software. copied to recording computer and installed bypassing product manager. PIA!!!! but got it installed.
Traceystudios

Re: Product Manager not working in Windows 7

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Hello Traceystudios and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools