helllp ik product manager wont download

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

helllp ik product manager wont download

Postby luchofaull » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:16 am

hi,
i have tried downloading ik product manager and it just wont install. i have tried everything and cant find anyway to be contacted with support. is there anyway of helping this?
luchofaull

Re: helllp ik product manager wont download

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:32 pm

Hello luchofaull and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. At the top of every page of the IK Multimedia web site, there is a Support menu, click that and select "Contact Support". There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby robinkaegi » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 pm

I have the exact same problem.

I bought Philarmonik 2 and downloaded the ik product manager, which has worked successfully for the first time. But after that I accidentally deleted it. Now I'm trying to download it again like the last time. But it stucks always on the same point of the install bar. Before the install worked successfully and now it's stucking. I've downloaded the zip files on many different browsers like google chrome, firefox and opera- I also unzipped it and saved the folder in Data C: and also Data D: for several times. Ofcourse I deleted the files, when I downloaded the zip file of the product manager again. I already contacted the support. I don't have a answer yet.

By the way I checked program compatibility with right clicking on the "Install IK Product Manager (v.1.0.2).exe" and clicked compatibility problems or whatever because it was in german. After the compatibility check it says: Compatible for Windows 8!

Can you check if the download file for the IK product manager is the newest version and compatible with windows 10. Or find another solutions.

I really don't what the problem is.
robinkaegi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. This would be something that IK Support would need to look at directly with you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby oabeats » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:08 pm

robinkaegi wrote:I have the exact same problem.

I bought Philarmonik 2 and downloaded the ik product manager, which has worked successfully for the first time. But after that I accidentally deleted it. Now I'm trying to download it again like the last time. But it stucks always on the same point of the install bar. Before the install worked successfully and now it's stucking. I've downloaded the zip files on many different browsers like google chrome, firefox and opera- I also unzipped it and saved the folder in Data C: and also Data D: for several times. Ofcourse I deleted the files, when I downloaded the zip file of the product manager again. I already contacted the support. I don't have a answer yet.

By the way I checked program compatibility with right clicking on the "Install IK Product Manager (v.1.0.2).exe" and clicked compatibility problems or whatever because it was in german. After the compatibility check it says: Compatible for Windows 8!

Can you check if the download file for the IK product manager is the newest version and compatible with windows 10. Or find another solutions.

I really don't what the problem is.

exactly my problem!, did you end up finding a solution?
oabeats

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having trouble. This would be something that IK Support would need to look at directly with you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Also please try this new FAQ I found https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1414
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:46 pm

[Resolved] on a FAQ??? ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Yes, since we've been seeing incorrect advice being posted while a FAQ that resolves the issue exists and is a clean and simple solution...

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools