Ik Product Manager not installing

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Ik Product Manager not installing

Postby AspergersKid » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:31 am

For 3 days I've been waiting for IK Product Manager to install, it's been stuck on the same point of the install bar. I can't use the Amplitube Collection, I paid for without it installing. Anyone know how to rectify this?
AspergersKid

Re: Ik Product Manager not installing

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in [#]. But without any details we would only be guessing and could lead you down the wrong path.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:08 pm

You could open a ticket and in the mean time find your download folder for IK Product Manager (should be able to see/set in the settings - click the gear icon) and unpack/install the AmpliTube installer from there. That will at least eliminate one step in troubleshooting with IK Support and get you up and running in the mean time. Though you will want them to figure out what's happening with the IK Product Manager because that is the way all products will be installed going forward.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:59 pm

Try a different browser. I noticed Google Chrome is having issues the past few days downloading stuff. Hope this helps.

Try Microsoft Edge for now.
tommartini604

Postby AspergersKid » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 pm

It's not the downloading that's the problem. It's the Setup. It won't install. And I've gave up at this point.
AspergersKid

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 pm

AspergersKid wrote:It's not the downloading that's the problem. It's the Setup. It won't install. And I've gave up at this point.

IK Support can help you, many have successfully installed AmpliTube 5 and they can figure out why you are not able to be one of them. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AspergersKid » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:02 pm

I don't want to go through all this effort to play my guitar. I don't want to go there. I either want it fixed, or want my money back.
AspergersKid

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Sometimes software might have a little trouble at the beginning so the company that makes said software will offer support to users who have any issues and resolve those issues.

If you are not interested in getting help, this thread will be going away. Please see the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 specifically about "rage quitting" for the reason why.

Locking now as this will require official IK Support and you know where to go if you choose to continue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools