Total Studio 2 MAX and FL Studio Compatibility?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Total Studio 2 MAX and FL Studio Compatibility?

Postby Royness » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:05 pm

Hello!

I'm interested in Total Studio 2 MAX (and its current sale), as I've been looking for several of the products contained in the bundle for use in FL Studio, such as orchestral instruments and a bass modeling program.

I am, however, very much a beginner, and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with how well it plays together with FL Studio (latest 64-bit version). I would hate to find out that most of the plugins don't work after purchasing the bundle, especially a situation where IK blames Image Line, and vice versa. ;) At the same time, being the beginner I am, there's no way for me to test even half of the stuff before the sale ends.

So my question is basically: Is everything easy to set up in FL Studio? Are there any compatibility issues?

Thanks a bunch!
Royness

Re: Total Studio 2 MAX and FL Studio Compatibility?

Postby garfy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:24 am

Hi Royness and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure how many people round these parts use FL, hence no responses.

As a suggestion, if you look in your IK User Area>My Products you'll find demo or Custom Shop versions of a lot of the software included in TS2MAX. You could install and authorise SampleTank CS, AmpliTube CS, T-RackS CS and Syntronik Free (serial numbers will also be in your User Area) and this will give you a good indication of how the full software will work for you.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools