ARC 3 sees my audio device bot won't let me select it[Resolv

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3 sees my audio device bot won't let me select it[Resolv

Postby adtomix » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello, I recently changed my studio's orientation, and wanted to run the ARC 3 on the new space, and I can start the standalone app, and go through the steps to select the right microphone, but on the next screen where you select your audio device, it will show up as an option, but every time I try to select it, it reverts back to the built in mac speaker of the Macbook Pro laptop.

I have gone through the steps to make sure the privacy feature has all of the boxes I can find checked so that the ARC product and folders show up. Any ideas on what to try next?

macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Presonus 1824c
adtomix

Re: ARC 3 sees my audio device bot won't let me select it

Postby garfy » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:07 am

Hello adtomix and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby adtomix » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Solved. I had to make sure in the audio interface that I plug the mic into that the sample rate matched the sample rate in ARC 3. Once I matched the 48000 sample rate, it allowed me to select my device.
adtomix

Postby garfy » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:23 am

Great stuff, glad it's all resolved.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools