Can't Log In

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Can't Log In

Postby edwardballard76 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:25 am

Just downloaded the product manager, put in my Username and Password, and nothing. I even tried to reset my password with the e-mail on file just incase I forgot which password it was in the 24 hours since I logged in online. Nothing. So now I just upgraded my suite but I can't do anything because I can't use your product manager. Please rectify immediately.
edwardballard76

Re: Can't Log In

Postby garfy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Hello coolguy4179 and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having these problems. Unfortunately, this is not a forum for direct tech support with IKM and us moderators do not have access to your account details.

You best bet would be to look through the FAQs to see if there is some help for the Product Manager. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby webteacher » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:39 pm

I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

Sent support a mail... but as things are in these times.... waiting and waiting for reply.
webteacher

Postby hassanova » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:48 am

i cant login to product manager, i havent had the problem before.
hassanova

Postby colinmortimore61@gmail.co » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:41 pm

I'm having this issue. I can log into my account but when I try to log into the Product Manager it tells me I've entered the incorrect details. I've tried re-setting my password in the web site but still no luck. I'm wanting to spend money so I hope they get this sorted out quickly.

Did anyone find a solution??
colinmortimore61@gmail.co

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:14 pm

colinmortimore61@gmail.co wrote:I'm having this issue. I can log into my account but when I try to log into the Product Manager it tells me I've entered the incorrect details. I've tried re-setting my password in the web site but still no luck. I'm wanting to spend money so I hope they get this sorted out quickly.

Did anyone find a solution??

You would need to contact IK Support as no users, moderators, nor admins will have the proper access to troubleshoot login issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Stefan Simon » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:21 am

I have a simlar issue. The password reset procedure is not working. No password is send to my email address to be able to use and "register" a copy of Miroslav Philharmonic that I bought last week.

My user account on the web page can be accessed though (Browser password safe still knows my pw).

This makes me really mad.

Anyone has an idea why such a simple procedure as a pw reset is not working ?
That I have a exxisting account is proven by accessing it via the web page.

Thanks for ideas!!!

Cheers
Stevie
Stefan Simon

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:08 am

The password reset emails are working, I just tested it. Please make sure you can get emails from ikmultimedia.com and if you still don't get them (and they're not in spam/junk folders) then IK Support can assist you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (you don't need to be logged in to open a ticket). Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Slavkovicdavid1 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:44 pm

Hi, I have the same issue, I was (for whatever reason) logged out of the product manager. I asked for a password reset and received no emails. Not in the spam, not in the inbox, checked my email address, etc. Contacted support, no updates there...
Slavkovicdavid1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:57 pm

Slavkovicdavid1 wrote:Hi, I have the same issue, I was (for whatever reason) logged out of the product manager. I asked for a password reset and received no emails. Not in the spam, not in the inbox, checked my email address, etc. Contacted support, no updates there...

IK Support will answer tickets in the order in which they are received and have access to your account and the proper systems in order to help. I'm sure they will be able to take care as soon as possible. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby justinjag77 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:05 pm

not able to log in either, and I just bought Total studio a couple days ago
justinjag77

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools