Arc 2.5 - Registry Error

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Arc 2.5 - Registry Error

Postby francillo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:57 am

Hi,
I've found various topics to this problem, not really having the operationnal response.
I've just installed Arc 2.5 on my Win10 last updates. All are bought and legal softwares.

Unfortunnalty, when I start my DAW (Cubases 8.5 - 32 bi version), I get the thrilling "Registry Error". "Please ensure this produtc has been installed properly".
And I can answer this last question: "Yes, it's installed properly".
Product is registered with autorization manager.

But when run it under the 64 bit version of Cubase 8.5, It works!!!

I try to run my DAW it as Admin, no effect.

Please help!
francillo

Re: Arc 2.5 - Registry Error

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:31 pm

Hello francillo and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, for a definitive answer, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at
the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools