Cant Install Sampletank 4 Se, Cs

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Cant Install Sampletank 4 Se, Cs

Postby mememaster81 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:57 am

I don't know why but I previously tried pressing the install button on the product manager and it just said "insufficient storage", I now have enough storage available, and every time I try changing where it downloads, or pressing install, nothing happens at all
mememaster81

Re: Cant Install Sampletank 4 Se, Cs

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:52 pm

[Mod Edit: moved to the forum for the IK Product Manager]

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools