IK Product Manager & windows defender

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager & windows defender

Postby stefanomario » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi, I was trying to installing DEMO of MODO DRUM via IK Product Manager but, after downloading all 6.4 GB, it started installation but,after a while, it started again reporting that a second installation temptative was taking place and so on again and again (tempative #2,#3,#4 etc...) without success. Therefore, I located the downloaded .zip file, unziped them and manually installed (succesfully).

Nevertheless I have to say that, when I run the installer manually, windows defender alerted me prevented running the installer itself (actually I had to bypass that to run it) therefore I think that the same happend during the IK Product Manager installation but I donì't know how I can avoid that (at least for future needs).

Please be also informed that I run IK Product Manager with Administrative rights but without success. Any suggestions?
stefanomario

Re: IK Product Manager & windows defender

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:34 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for posting that info.

Support may not read your post here as this is primarily a user to user forum.

The best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools