ProTools10 not showing any IKMM products as plugins

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ProTools10 not showing any IKMM products as plugins

Postby proximusic » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Hello everyone,

First timer here. I just purchased IK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console. Followed the install process fine and was able to get the standalone mode working. But when loading my sessions in ProTools 10 and I try to bring it up as a plugin, PT10 does not show any IKMM software in any of the plugin selections. I even went as far as resetting my preferences in PT, but still no IKMM plugins.

I also have installed a few IKMM softwares (such as Amplitube4 Free, SampleTank4 CS, Syntronik Free, T-Racks 5 CS), but none of them show up in the list of plugins in PT10. I assume that the install process installs both standalone and plugin versions. I'm still searching the web for any similar issues, but thought I'd ask the community here for any tips to help me with this issue. Thanks.

~Pr
proximusic

Re: ProTools10 not showing any IKMM products as plugins

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:28 am

Hello proximusic and welcome to the forum.

Do all the IK Multimedia standalone programs run OK, load instruments etc?

Please do a Search of your disks for the plug-ins, using "Lurssen", "AmpliTube", "SampleTank", ""Syntronik" etc. Then make sure that the plug-ins are a compatible format for Pro Tools and that they are in paths that Pro Tools scans for plug-ins.

If you cannot find the plug-ins run the installers again, one at a time, making sure that you select to install the plug-in.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools