Official IK Product Manager Wishlist

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Official IK Product Manager Wishlist

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:54 pm

Ability to move an installed sounds library to a new location. This would also update the program's Preference Settings.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby RichardMarkJ54 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:04 pm

Deliver a version that works NATIVELY (not with Rosetta emulation) with Apple Silicon.
RichardMarkJ54

Postby jcsmedley13c » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:27 pm

DarkStar wrote:Ability to move an installed sounds library to a new location. This would also update the program's Preference Settings.

I would like to second this request, and I would like to be able to specify a folder within my Applications folder to install IKM applications. The Applications folder fills up easily, and the ability to keep all of my IKM applications together in one folder would help. I can move them into a common folder afterwards, but when the Product Manager does an update, it just reinstalls a new copy to the old location. Some apps also seem to lose their licensing info (or something gets broken) when the app is moved.
jcsmedley13c

Postby picker99 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:52 am

Please make the Product Manager window able to be maximised to screen size in Windows (11). Trying to scroll through lots of apps and sounds in the tiny fixed window size is frustrating and seems unnecessary given the bulk of windows applications have this functionality built in.
picker99

Postby picker99 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:59 am

1. Ability to set drive/folder location for downloading of sounds in the Product Manager and Product Manager to recognise files/content installed in the specified location(s)

2. Check to see there is enough space available on selected drive before commencing download (to stop current situation of DM filling up C: drive without warning)
picker99

Postby paramita123 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:03 am

- see a download bar or info, currently cannot see any
- give users info on download size prior to downloading
- remember user name and password on login even when updated
paramita123

Postby paramita123 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:24 pm

paramita123 wrote:- see a download bar or info, currently cannot see any
- give users info on download size prior to downloading
- remember user name and password on login even when updated

The download bar did not appear because I didn't have the VPN on, won't download without it - I am based in China.
paramita123

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:52 pm

One frequent request has been changed in the latest IK Product Manager: Sound Reactivation is no longer necessary! You no longer have the 180 day limit to download and back up your sounds and don't have to buy a reactivation credit to download later.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby picker99 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:22 am

That's great news! It's encouraging to think that IK is listening to feedback from users/customers. Just need to fix up the functionality of the product manager to allow installation of components and sounds in a user specified location and for the products to keep track of it and work properly and the the IK product set would be pretty compelling. Would be great if the product manager checked for available space before installation also... :)
picker99

Postby anilnc » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:17 am

Hi,

I came to this forum specially to thank IK team for removing the limitations of 180 days for downloading the sound contents. Thank you thank you thank you. :D

I'm yet to update and see if it will also activate old sound contents as well for download.

Best regards
Anil
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:43 pm

anilnc wrote:Hi,

I came to this forum specially to thank IK team for removing the limitations of 180 days for downloading the sound contents. Thank you thank you thank you. :D

I'm yet to update and see if it will also activate old sound contents as well for download.

Best regards
Anil

Glad you are happy with the change. Yes, it is retroactive so you will see your sound downloads activated in IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools