ARC MEMS MIC/SYSTEM 3

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC MEMS MIC/SYSTEM 3

Postby coolwatersmusic » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:04 pm

I am trouble shooting and trying to get my ARC measurement system to work. I think that my measurement mic that came with the software is not functioning properly. So my question is (hope this is not a stupid question....lol) even though it is a measurement mic, it should register a signal when I speak into the mic correct? Again, I am just going thru and trouble shooting; when I plugged the mic into my mixer with the phantom power engaged and spoke into it, the mic does not appear to pick up any sound and no signal is registering on my mixer. The weird thing is though, I do show a low level signal in my ARC software when I am attempting to run the a measurement when I against the mic or if I move the mic.
coolwatersmusic

Re: ARC MEMS MIC/SYSTEM 3

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Yes it should get a signal. Sounds like something isn't set up correctly or worst case you have a faulty mic. Please let IK Support know about your issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can diagnose and rectify the issue for you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: ARC MEMS MIC/SYSTEM 3

Postby coolwatersmusic » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Hello and thanks for the response Peter… I did shoot I K support a email earlier this afternoon and just waiting for a response back… I’ve tried three different interfaces and looked at some different tutorials and info online, but nothing has worked… I believe that my mike is indeed malfunctioning…
coolwatersmusic

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools