ARC3 System problems/bugs

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC3 System problems/bugs

Postby jestbucket » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Hi there! I've just purchased the ARC3 System. The measurement process worked flawless. But when I add the plugin to my master bus in Cubase 10.5, only a empty window appears. The effect seems to work (awesome by the way!), but I can't change anything, because the UI is missing! Tried both vst3 and vst2 versions. Does somebody have the same issue? I am working on Windows 10.
jestbucket

Re: ARC3 System problems/bugs

Postby tlbergman » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:46 pm

I too - have problems. As with you, the measurement program worked well. Using Cubase Pro 10.5. Cubase "sees" ARC 3. What it is seeing is ARC 3.vst3. It will load that, but it is blued out meaning it is not active, and no editing is possible. Unable to find an ARC 3.dll. Also on install I get a message that there is already another version of the C++ installed. There are a number of these installed, both earlier, and later. How can I know which ones can be safely removed? I will be filing a support request on this later.
tlbergman

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:51 am

Yes, the best way to get a problem you are having like this would be to report it to IK Support as they are best-equipped to resolve the issue you are having. Thank you.

They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jestbucket » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:27 pm

I already got my support ticket. Had the same problem with Visual C++ installation, so I removed it. Then I restarted the ARC installer and it ran through without any problems or error messages. But the plugin still doesn't work properly... :( Let's wait for the support-team. If there is a solution on this issue, I will post it here.
jestbucket

Postby tlbergman » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm

What C++ version did you remove? I have a bunch of them showing under programs.
tlbergman

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 pm

tlbergman wrote:What C++ version did you remove? I have a bunch of them showing under programs.

I wouldn't remove anything like this unless advised by IK Support. If you work with them I'm sure they can resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby CGRouchere » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Hello,

I can download ARC 3 on my MacPro.

The OS is 10.10.5 ( I read on Thomann that was ok...)

Same thing for AmpliTube 5.

I use the Product Manager.

I really need quickly those softwares :cry:
CGRouchere

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The best way to get a problem you are having like this would be to report it to IK Support as they are best-equipped to resolve the issue you are having. Thank you.

They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby CGRouchere » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am

Thanks DarkStar! :)
CGRouchere

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools