Introducing ARC System 3

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby timburnsX747 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:25 pm

I can't get ARC3 Analysis to run on my otherwise stable Mac system AT ALL.

Every time I start it up, I immediately get the old 'ARC3 quit unexpectedly" error message. I've sent the crash log to IK and emailed several times but still waiting for a reply.

I run dozens if not hundreds of audio applications on my Catalina system without any problem. I've checked the permissions for giving ARC3 access to the system microphone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled... But this software won't even open.

anyone out there have ANY ideas?
timburnsX747

Postby supanorton » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:51 pm

Stupid question, but I don't see it in the user manual or anywhere else. I'm on a 2016 MacBook Pro, and I want to know what location I should choose to install ARC 3.
supanorton

Postby supanorton » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:53 pm

supanorton wrote:Stupid question, but I don't see it in the user manual or anywhere else. I'm on a 2016 MacBook Pro, and I want to know what location I should choose to install ARC 3.

Figured it out. I wish the product manager could remember the different locations I use for my IK stuff! I need to take better notes!!
supanorton

Postby 472365810 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:02 pm

One question about latency

I encountered a strange problem using ARC3 in DAW. When I first insert it, its latency in DAW is 3samples, but when I disable the plugin and open it again, it becomes 32samples (in FL Studio)

The same problem was encountered in Ableton. The project was switched from 44.1KHz to other sample rate, and then back. It changed from 3samples to 32samples.

Although I don't know why it happened, they sound slightly different.

Which latency is regular?

Postby basslik » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:40 pm

Having a problem installing ARC 3.
Getting this error below.

The download path you've selected does not exist, you do not have permissions to write to this location, or there is insufficient space in the current download path. Please close this window to select a new path or clear up some space. (code: 108)

Any help greatly appreciate.

Plenty of room on this drive. The only path is the system driver it defaulted on this drive.
basslik

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools