Introducing ARC System 3

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby richmn » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:30 pm

How long will the promotional upgrade price and bonus coupon for Arc 2.x users last?
richmn
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:18 am

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 pm

richmn wrote:How long will the promotional upgrade price and bonus coupon for Arc 2.x users last?

There is no end date set at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby kotsaris100 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 pm

I also had and still have the problem that I can't save ... on the laptop it can store and it works normally ... the PC with windows 10 pro and with all their updates installed it can't save me either in the ARC 3 that I bought today ..! is something wrong with the registry?
kotsaris100
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 am

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:53 pm

kotsaris100 wrote:I also had and still have the problem that I can't save ... on the laptop it can store and it works normally ... the PC with windows 10 pro and with all their updates installed it can't save me either in the ARC 3 that I bought today ..! is something wrong with the registry?

I'm not sure what would be causing that issue I'm not seeing Windows 10 install issues here. I'd suggest working directly with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support who can look directly into your account and at your system information to find out what is causing your problem.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby kotsaris100 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
kotsaris100 wrote:I also had and still have the problem that I can't save ... on the laptop it can store and it works normally ... the PC with windows 10 pro and with all their updates installed it can't save me either in the ARC 3 that I bought today ..! is something wrong with the registry?

I'm not sure what would be causing that issue I'm not seeing Windows 10 install issues here. I'd suggest working directly with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support who can look directly into your account and at your system information to find out what is causing your problem.


I have created a theme to see what could be to blame and help me from ik multimedia ...!
kotsaris100
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 am

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby kotsaris100 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:05 pm

have you ever had a problem with saving when you did the measurements either on the Ik multimedia ARC 1-3?
kotsaris100
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 am

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:39 pm

kotsaris100 wrote:have you ever had a problem with saving when you did the measurements either on the Ik multimedia ARC 1-3?

I have not. I would recommend seeking official support at the link I posted above as they would be better at troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby audioworks.hu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:ARC 2.0 or later users will receive a $/€50 coupon off the $/€99.99 price {applied automatically in cart).

Does the EUR50/USD50 coupon deal also apply to the ARC 3 complete bundle (including the MEMS microphone)?
audioworks.hu
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby johnsongenator » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Is ARC 3 able to recognize the Apollo Thunderbolt connection on a Windows 10 machine?

Currently, I have ARC 2.5, and it will only allow me to select UA firewire and USB connected interfaces.
johnsongenator
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:20 pm

johnsongenator wrote:Is ARC 3 able to recognize the Apollo Thunderbolt connection on a Windows 10 machine?

Currently, I have ARC 2.5, and it will only allow me to select UA firewire and USB connected interfaces.

ARC 3 should work with any audio interface that works on your system. You can download the demo at ARC 3 and try and if you have any issues the support team can assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:24 pm

audioworks.hu wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:ARC 2.0 or later users will receive a $/€50 coupon off the $/€99.99 price {applied automatically in cart).

Does the EUR50/USD50 coupon deal also apply to the ARC 3 complete bundle (including the MEMS microphone)?

That coupon is for the software upgrade only.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby audioworks.hu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:T-RackS will be updated in the future to support ARC System 3 integration.

Peter_IK wrote:That coupon is for the software upgrade only.

Thank you for response!
audioworks.hu
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby dieselmachine » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Is the 50$ coupon sent by email or automatically added during purchase process?
dieselmachine
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:35 pm

dieselmachine wrote:Is the 50$ coupon sent by email or automatically added during purchase process?

The coupon is automatically added to your cart.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 15276
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Introducing ARC System 3

Postby dieselmachine » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dieselmachine wrote:Is the 50$ coupon sent by email or automatically added during purchase process?

The coupon is automatically added to your cart.

Thanks! Will try immediately :D
dieselmachine
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools