ARC 2 and Apollo x4 HELP!!!

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 2 and Apollo x4 HELP!!!

Postby cubawak » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:12 am

I just got ARC 2 with MEMS mic. I use Universal Audio Apollo x4 thunderbolt 3. I authorized the software and downloaded it. When I open the ARC 2 measurement and follow the steps I got stuck on the step 2 of 5 - audio set- up.
On the dropdown menue "Audio Hardware" I have only 3 choices: 1. Realtek ASIO, 2. Universal Audio Apollo FireWire, 3. Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB.
I don't have Apollo x4 choice, which is my audio interface. Even if I chose one of the Apollo after clicking "next", I got error message " Can't start audio driver. Try selecting again the desired audio hardware."
Anybody have any suggestion?
cubawak

Re: ARC 2 and Apollo x4 HELP!!!

Postby Medokh » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Same problem with apollo twin usb. Pls help !
Medokh

Re: ARC 2 and Apollo x4 HELP!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:52 pm

Since no users chimed in on the original thread, please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical assistance and they'll be able to assist you with this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools