ARC Anthen

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC Anthen

Postby jacknapier » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Does ARC anthem room correction system have anything to do with IK's ARC?

My sister never used her ARC Anthem system that came with an ANTHEM MRX 700 amplifier so she gave it to me. Having nearly identical names i assumed it was the same system or based of the same system. But now I'm not sure? Could it be this the same mic you got with IK ARC 1.0?

Either way, could i use this mic with IK's room correction software? You're thought about the quality of this mic and what software i could use it with?

Thanks.
jacknapier

Re: ARC Anthen

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Thanks for your post.

No, the IK Multimedia ARC System 2.5 is not affiliated with the Anthem ARC system.

We suggest using the ARC System 2.5 MEMS microphone with the ARC System 2.5 software, but we also have older microphones from previous versions of ARC System 2.5, which will also work great.

Click here to see the ARC System 2.5 software and MEMs microphone in the IK web shop.
Click here for more information on ARC System 2.5
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: ARC Anthen

Postby jacknapier » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:41 am

Ryan_IK wrote:Thanks for your post.

No, the IK Multimedia ARC System 2.5 is not affiliated with the Anthem ARC system.

We suggest using the ARC System 2.5 MEMS microphone with the ARC System 2.5 software, but we also have older microphones from previous versions of ARC System 2.5, which will also work great.

Click here to see the ARC System 2.5 software and MEMs microphone in the IK web shop.
Click here for more information on ARC System 2.5

Thank you, Ryan.
jacknapier

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools