Arc crossgrade

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Arc crossgrade

Postby glass.spur » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:33 pm

I want to buy the arc system to be eligible for group buy and when asking for version says crossgrade or software. I want the software and mic, is that the crossgrade?
glass.spur

Re: Arc crossgrade

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:39 pm

You will see the Crossgrade version available to you if you have a 99.99+ value product registered to your account. The 149.99 Crossgrade version would include the mic and would be a shipped product eligible for the group buy.

You can always check your eligibility for upgrades and crossgrades by logging on to the IK site and visiting https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby glass.spur » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:11 pm

I probably know the answer to this but having just purchased the ARC system will I have to wait for delivery in order to register the product and then to take advantage of the group buy?
glass.spur

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:48 pm

You'll need to wait for delivery - as the package will contain the Serial Number(s).

If you are concerned about the closing date for Registration (September 30th), please contact Sales Support here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ontact-us/
Let them know the details of your order, that you ordered a physical product for delivery to <<your country/state/city>> and therefore cannot Register it until it arrives.

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, registration will always be the end date of the promotion.

Some notes:
You still will have 30 days from the end of the promo to choose your free plugins.

If you are worried that you will get qualifying hardware after September 3rd30th, don't worry. We will be reasonable about giving an understandable grace period in these situations. In short, we got you. Don't worry.

I updated the end-date in that quote.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools