Lurssen Mastering Console distorted audio using ASIO

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Lurssen Mastering Console distorted audio using ASIO

Postby AMAstiom » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:43 pm

darkogav wrote:
AMAstiom wrote:
jmgsky wrote:
I rolled back to the earlier version and all works fine. I have to do without the extra presets and anything else that was updated/fixed, but in my case there's no doubt that the latest version is far more CPU hungry than the earlier one. Disappointing.

Still the same problem in 2022, unfortunately! Thank you very much for your reply & temporary workaround - i rolled back to the old driver (1.0.3), back from 2016 & it works now!

Hi, just curious, can you post your DAW computer spcs?

Hey - i'm using it outside of DAW, as an app. But it doesn't matter because it works now either way however you use it, strangely. The problem is that it's the version from 2016 & maybe it misses features & it's obselete.

I'm on the latest software everywhere, for example FL Studio: 21.0.3329 & Windows 11 22H2 & other (i'm updating often the whole software for potential troubleshooting purposes, in case every problem gets fixed that way, although it seems having the latest software, causes way too many problems that it solves !).
AMAstiom

Postby jmgsky » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:06 am

[mod redacted - not true, please see support for direct support for Lurssen Mastering Console]
jmgsky

Postby darkogav » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:52 pm

FWIW.. I use it in standalone mode. I always have. It never worked okay as a plugin. Just export the wave file and use as a mastering assistant tool.
darkogav

Postby AMAstiom » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:59 am

darkogav wrote:FWIW.. I use it in standalone mode. I always have. It never worked okay as a plugin. Just export the wave file and use as a mastering assistant tool.

Something new just happened recently - i'm now working on the official latest version (v1.1.1, from 2021!). When i had installed the latest version, it had problems/distorted sound etc, so i had to install the 2016 version & then it worked but that meant sadly that i was missing all the latest features (some new styles, dynamic range & noise improvements etc).

But now when i updated it through the Product Manager, the 2021 version worked perfectly - no more issues!

Perhaps maybe you have to install firstly the 2016 version & then the 2021 version? The same thing is happening also & with the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - u have to install firstly the 2.0.5 version & then the 2.0.6 one in order to work.

Try this if you want or load some projects, change settings etc - maybe something will work.

I've contacted support & i reported the issues (& for some other problems also & for other apps) & hopefully it'll be fixed in the future!
AMAstiom

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools