Install ARC 2 under Reaper (for newbies...)

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Install ARC 2 under Reaper (for newbies...)

Postby pat1763 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi guys! :D

After a very long time I'm trying to reinstall ARC 2 on Reaper under OS X.

Since definitively not gifted, I cannot make it out. I could create my measurement with .ARC extension, but it doesn't go any further.

If trying to right click on the measurement file to open with Reaper, it does open but doesn't look to work - and more important I cannot access to the ARC Interface allowing to activate it or not.

If trying to open it from Reaper, well, I just don't know how to do it.

Is there a step-by-step check list for newbies I could follow, as both the ARC 2 and the Reaper manuals consider it as so simple that they do not explain it clearly enough for me.

Thanks a lot for your help! 8-)
pat1763

Re: Install ARC 2 under Reaper (for newbies...)

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Hey pat1763!

Thanks for your post.

Make sure to use the Arc 2 Measurement software outside of your DAW to get some measurements. This software and our user manual (Link below) will walk you through the process of getting measurements. Once measurements are created, load the Arc 2 plug-in on your Master bus in Reaper. Use this plug-in to load your measurement and get started.

Download your Arc 2.5 manual here

Check out the video below. Around 1:00 we go over a quick set up.

Hope this helps!

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools