Official Arc System Wish List!

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Official Arc System Wish List!

Postby DAVIDK@HUGHES.NET » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:17 pm

1) I would love to see a delay time setting before measurement begins. Even though I am part of the room, I may want to get out of the room.

2) The ability to at least "See" the the analysis of each of the 21 measurements individually. This could be very useful. (I can use R.E.W. for this) but I hate R.E.W. all that loop back pain, all the settings, you spend hours analyzing your room only to find out your mic has been in the middle of a feedback loop. This has also happened with this soft ware. So a word of warning to all, make sure your software hears your mic but, your speakers don't!

3) The ability to take multiple random readings and average them before correction instead of following the set patterns. Of course, keep the patterns, They are simple and understandable.

4)Phase and Time alignment. This probably would propel this software out of the reach of most project studio owners but, it would be nice as an add on in the future.

5)The drop in volume after correction. I get it but, most won't. Allow for manual correction, such as an "only cut frequencies" feature and allow the user to set the "threshold" anything below that threshold is not boosted.

6)I am very pleased with the results I achieved in a very short time. Are they perfect? No, But in my room, and for my use, this dose the job and dose it well. Dose it need improvement? Yes but, it is better than most.
DAVIDK@HUGHES.NET

Postby topaz1 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:04 pm

Any news on the calibration file for Mems mic ?

It sure would make the mic a whole lot more use.

cheers ;-)
topaz1

Postby info@hanne.tv » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:34 pm

I'm wondering I have different trim-settings with my 3 speaker pairs with huge level differences.
I would absolutely like to set an save them by myself. Everytime I switch a profile and my monitor speakers I have different loudness levels - really annoying !
info@hanne.tv

Postby Foxesden » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:19 pm

System wide setup
- I tried equalizer apo and got white noise along with audio
- virtual cable and pedalboard 2, which adds a chunk of latency
custom presets
- default to loading the last preset used on the current install
- add more than 4 custom resets
- rename/label presets
Export
- export a convolution as a stereo wav filter so I can use it on elsewhere.
- generate parametric eq as approximation
Latency
- maybe a visualiser to see the latency
Foxesden

Postby Foxesden » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Sorry missed something.

I think that the order of recording height levels makes sense to me, but the order of recording within a level is too restrictive and in my room slowed down the process, as moving the microphone stand across the chair in a small room multiple of times is a pain.
Why not allow the user to choose which location to record, so that the user can choose the order?
Foxesden

Postby kaz911 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:13 am

Can we get a way to upload the ARC3 multipoint profiles - directly to the iLoud MTM to replace the single point calibration?
kaz911

Postby rikiriki1997 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:12 am

This is a duplicate, but please forgive me as I am eagerly awaiting it.

Please implement your own driver or function to input the system output to ARC3 without the help of SAVIHost, VSTHost, VB Audio Virtual Cable, etc.

As long as this problem is not solved, my Windows output will be forced to choose between flat sound and low latency with the driver that come with the I/O.

One more thing. My room is so small that I'm afraid to put a microphone stand in it, so I use a boom stand. If you could provide instruction that would still allow me to accurately measure the acoustic environment, it would be great.
(I know this is a very small need, but it would be nice if you could be kind to minorities lol)
(I am Japanese and my English is not good. I hope my request is conveyed correctly....)
rikiriki1997

Postby iamkimosabi » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 am

Feature Requests:

Please implement the "Monitoring" features back in...Arc2 and 2.5 had "Mono/Sides" that were really useful!

Please allow midi control, so I can midi map all of the mute/dim/adjust volume knob/toggle correction on or off/etc. with my midi controller, so I don't have to open the Window and use my mouse. I can do everything from my desk.

Please add HP/LP curves in the Custom Curves...as well as Q for notching, would be useful.

Please allow for correction to be sent to different outputs. Would LOVE to send Arc correction to my main outputs, so it doesn't affect my other outputs for external hardware/headphones/etc...

Please add correlation, and different metering options for target loudness like for streaming services...something like Waves WLM meter...would be cool to have it built in!

Please add a spot where we can tab through reference mixes back and forth, so while monitoring, we can just use the ARC 3 window to tab through different reference mixes (something like izotopes ozone 8 or ADPTR Streamline/Metric AB)

Please allow for us to ZOOM in and OUT of the RTA Analyzer for fine tuning.

Please ADD a waterfall graph to the RTA, Metal API optimized, so we can see the real time decay in our rooms using the MEMs mic.
iamkimosabi

Postby Predtech7 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:06 pm

System-wide and standalone version of the plugin would be the best feature to implement! It has been asked for so long :)
Predtech7

Postby MarioGil » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:59 pm

I'd love to have the ability to choose how much to correct. Something like Mixing Dry vs Wet signal;
regards
MarioGil

ARC software for Multi Channel and Hardware Processor

Postby metrolab » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:39 pm

I strongly hope!! Are there any plans to support multi-channel in ARC software in future development?
You'll also need the external processing box hardware of the iLoud MTM system (something like a multi-channel hardware processor).
Also I would be happy if the product is as low as possible and comparable to rival manufacturers. ;)
Best regards!
metrolab

Postby laserbeak43 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:16 pm

Headphone support, please
laserbeak43

Postby hakonomb » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:30 am

Systemwide ARC3, or preferably imported corrections to each speaker instead of running from the OS.
hakonomb

Postby rj.gray » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:50 pm

ARC support for multichannel especially Dolby Atmos 9.1.6
rj.gray

Postby CMSE » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:18 pm

The ARC Studio is great and with "Phase" set to "Natural" the latency is negligible. But in my studio the "Linear" setting sounds much better, but then the latency is long making it useless for tracking and when trying out mic positions.

How about a bigger version with a more powerful DSP, so we don't have to change the Phase setting back and fourth when tracking and mixing, so we can set and forget it?
CMSE

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools