what a mess [Resolved]

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

what a mess [Resolved]

Postby quietmyatt » Sat May 12, 2018 11:28 pm

i bought a box set of your reverbs in2012 .we cloned our hard drive and to my shock when i got back into protools , everything worked perfectly except the ik reverbs . i finally found my password etc and to my surprise when i went to my products it was filled with products i did not buy. i found what i thought was one of my classic verbs and when i down loaded it , it wiped out all my verbs . the ik verbs were my favorite , i can't imagine working without them. help !!!!
quietmyatt

Re: what a mess

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello quietmyatt and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

But, without specific details we would only be guessing. The best thing to do is do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help.

The only "box set" of reverbs that I can think of is Classic Studio Reverb; is that the one you meant? If so then it should still be in your "My Products" area. Please note that they are 32-bit plug-ins only. Maybe you downloaded and installed "Classik Studio Reverb - Hall" from "My Products". Look lower down the page for the "Classik Studio Reverb" product.

As for the other products they will be ones that IK Multimedia has provided free of charge over the years. You are able to download / install / authorise them and use them as you wish.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: what a mess

Postby quietmyatt » Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 pm

thanks for your help . problem solved . happy again
quietmyatt

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools