Master Match problem

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Master Match problem

Postby silver-machine » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Hi

Not a big problem I hope.

I have tried Master Match In Mixcraft and when saving a file after going through Master Match you get no sound and when you look at the wave file ,It is flatlined.No wave at all when playing outside Mixcraft
If you delete master match In Mixcraft and re-save the wave file shows and plays out side of Mixcraft. Mixcraft does not like Master match!! :o

I also tried master Match In Sonar and it is perfect.
Is it worth Ik Multimedia getting in touch with Acoustica to see what is going on.
Only a suggestion as I like Mixcraft for wave file use as It is quick and easy.
silver-machine

Re: Master Match problem

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm not sure what would cause this but I recommend opening a ticket with IK Support as they may have had similar issues reported and can advise you with greater detail and precision to assist you in getting this issue resolved. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools