toolbar_feed

Official Arc System Wish List!

Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Official Arc System Wish List!

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:21 pm

This will be the official thread for Arc System feature requests. Please post any feature requests here moving forward. All older posts will be compiled here. This will help make sure all posts are laid out in an organized thread keeping your voices is heard.

Before posting, make sure to check that your idea/request is not posted already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Official Arc System Wish List!

Postby kidfourtoday » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Systemwide use of ARC, so that its always on. It would be great to be able to get acclimated to my ARC calibrated monitors when listening to everything, from FLAC reference material in a media player, to Youtube videos or films.

If this can't be done, then I'd request a media player that allows reference listening using ARC outside of a DAW. I realize there are workarounds for this, but I haven't personally been able to get them working on my system.

Thanks! :D
kidfourtoday

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Thanks for the interests!

While I'll be sure to pass this along to the team, if you could PM me, I would be more than happy to make some suggestions in the meantime.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby chipss36 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 am

why not post sugestions for all to see?
chipss36

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:04 pm

chipss36 wrote:why not post sugestions for all to see?

If there are more complex settings or settings/changes that may affect systems negatively if performed incorrectly, it is best to work directly for a little more "one-on-one" or handholding where appropriate. This is typically why we try not to post things that involved actions like registry changes, etc here for anybody to randomly see and try.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Mix & Master Effects