Official IK Product Manager Wishlist

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Official IK Product Manager Wishlist

Postby DarkS474 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:13 pm

I'd like to see this feature implemented as well.
Not being able to download the zip files for all products from the web interface then IK Product Manager should allow to do that without having to install. So that the zip files can be downloaded and stored in the chosen folder and installed later.

03. A "download only" choice (e.g. for installation on an offline system).
DarkS474

Moved from: IK Product Manager - tips

Postby supanorton » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Hi, just a suggestion. It would be really great if the Product Manager remembered ALL your destinations. To put it kindly, the SampleTank destination path can be problematic. I still can't seem to get Memory into the Syntronik app (works fine in SampleTank, though!) I had a path set in the product manager for SampleTank, but then I purchased AT5, and lost the path for SampleTank. I think a popup (that could be disabled or not by the user) that gave all the possible destination prompts would be a fantastic addition to the Product Manager.
supanorton

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

For "download expired" libraries, allow the Install and Reinstall etc actions, if the download files are found in the IKPM downloads folder.

That is, if I have just left them there (unlikely, I know). Or, when I copy them from my back-up disk into the IKPM Downloads folder in order to install the library again for some reason.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm

When appropriate (e.g. Registering a new ST4 library or a new AT5 Collection of gear model) do a "Restore my purchases" automatically.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Wooot1899 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:57 pm

2 things:

1. an option to uninstall seperate instruments and sounds. [mod redacted: unnecessary, let's keep this to wishlist requests, and also mind the forum rules please]

2. When Sounds from SampleTank, Miroslav and so on must be installed in the same folder, give the user at least a big fat red warning in the installation process!

[mod redacted: unnecessary]

Cheers, wooot

ps.: what "supanorton" said
Wooot1899

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools