Purchasing woes

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Purchasing woes

Postby methreedz » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:47 pm

I'm a new user I just downloaded and installed MixBox. "A great addition to my toolbox."
Now, I would like to purchase T-RackS 5 Max V2. But I installed T-RackS CS to try it out.
But when I realized how CS works. I knew I couldn't afford it, and I deleted it from my plug-in libraries. Now, it's out of my libraries and in the product manager is saying it's still installed and authorized. :?:
When I went to purchase T-RackS 5 Max V2. And put it in my cart, it said that it was an upgrade. :o :shock: :? But there was no mention of it being an upgrade in the product review.
Can somebody clear this up for me?
methreedz

Re: Purchasing woes

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:03 pm

Upgrade is only a pricing term, it contains all the same processors. You qualify for the upgrade version because you have another paid IK product in your account. I hope that helps, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby methreedz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:47 pm

Do you mean because I bought MixBox, I qualify for the upgrade of T-RackS Max V2?
methreedz

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:44 pm

methreedz wrote:Do you mean because I bought MixBox, I qualify for the upgrade of T-RackS Max V2?

Yes, the Upgrade for All program is why you are seeing this eligibility. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/upgradeforall
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby methreedz » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:59 am

That's good news. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :D
methreedz

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox