Why update??

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Why update??

Postby Pablin_drummer » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:45 pm

Why would I pay 79.99 again for things I already have? I mean, I have bought some T-Racks modules over time, right now I have all the T-Racks processors that I got through Group Buy. so why not make an appropriate price for the things you already have registered or registered/paid for?

It doesn't seem normal to me that I have to pay the same (more in the end) as a new user.
or maybe I'm missing something???
Pablin_drummer

Re: Why update??

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 pm

If you have all 53 of the T-RackS processors you wouldn't need T-RackS 5 MAX v2. The pricing is currently a Black Friday sale so yes it will be a significant discount even for new users who haven't had the processors for as long as those who previously purchased (including in group buys which were also a significant discount) and it is not unique to IK to provide significant savings during Black Friday promotions.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pablin_drummer » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:25 pm

So when the long-awaited T-Racks 6 is released, I hope it has a good price so I can join, since I really like IK products.

If there is a BETA test I wouldn't mind reviewing it if you consider it.

On another point, there is some information about MixBox and Lurssen MC updates?

Thanks Peter
Pablin_drummer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:41 pm

I will do my best to see what we can do about upgrade pricing there :)

As far as Lurssen and MixBox I don't have news but I know Lurssen uses the plugin in a recent course they were running and it doesn't appear that their setup has changed much but it is still a good question to bring up / relay so I will. With MixBox, there's popularity on iOS there too not just Mac/PC where people seem to really like it so also a good suggestion, if you have any specifics there please let me know.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pablin_drummer » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:49 pm

I already communicated it in the MixBox Forum a long time ago, if you can, give it a read since I have written some suggestions as well, in addition to the ones that already exist. MixBox seems to me to be the best there is in plugin format and it's a shame that they don't give it more love. Lurssen is great, but at least the GUI should be scalable.
Pablin_drummer

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox