Some VST3 TRacks plugins STILL not M1/M2 compatible?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Some VST3 TRacks plugins STILL not M1/M2 compatible?

Postby audio4entertainment » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:54 pm

Apologies but I am in sheer disbelief that in Summer 2023 a leading plugin developer still does not offer full native M1/M2 support for their plugins. And no, using the whacky unstable AU versions is not an option.

WTF? Am I wrong or what? :shock: :? :?
audio4entertainment

Re: Some VST3 TRacks plugins STILL not M1/M2 compatible?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:59 pm

T-RackS is all Apple Silicon native for a while. Make sure you have the latest T-RackS version installed (all of the plugins are contained in that installation).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby audio4entertainment » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:T-RackS is all Apple Silicon native for a while. Make sure you have the latest T-RackS version installed (all of the plugins are contained in that installation).

That's what I thought, and support helped me with showing me an alternate installation routine to make sure that all plugins were correctly installed. HOWEVER it still does not work.

- I reinstalled TRacks via the website (my products, past releases and then current release). It installs fine and states that my installed version is indeed the most current version.

- even when manually removing and adding the folders where Studio One is supposed to look for plugins, VST3 versions will not show up. Neither in the plugin manager (where I would see those if I had hidden or blocked them for whatever reason) nor in Studio One itself. May I add that I am quite good at managing these things.

- The Chiccarrelli VST3 plugin version installed on my computer shows a date of May 19th 2022. It does not show in Studio One 6.2 in native M1 mode.

I need to WORK with this machine so please help me fix this.
audio4entertainment

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear that and it is definitely odd since some of those have been M1/M2 compatible since release (newer like Joe Chiccarelli for example) but since support has given you suggestions, please let them know that you are still having trouble and they'll continue to assist you in order to resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby audio4entertainment » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:53 pm

Support is in touch and very eager to help. Thought I'd let y'all know.
audio4entertainment

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox