T-Racks 5 vs T-Racks 5 v.2

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5 vs T-Racks 5 v.2

Postby boogerfingerz » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am

I was looking at the FX Group Buy promotion IK has going right now. I already have T-Racks 5, but I didn't realize there is a v.2. What is the difference between T-Racks 5 and T-Racks 5 v.2? Is it worth upgrading? Also, it looks like the MAX version doesn't qualify for the group buy, is that true?
boogerfingerz

Re: T-Racks 5 vs T-Racks 5 v.2

Postby manfex » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:18 pm

I think you’ll get the same stuff cheaper with the ’make your own bundle’ than participating in the group buy, if the t-racks stuff is what you’re after. If you also want some amplitube stuff, then I guess group buy is ok
manfex

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:33 pm

manfex wrote:I think you’ll get the same stuff cheaper with the ’make your own bundle’ than participating in the group buy, if the t-racks stuff is what you’re after. If you also want some amplitube stuff, then I guess group buy is ok

The make your own bundle promotion ended. The group buy is the way to go if you want to get up to 16 for the price of 1.

T-RackS 5 v2 adds 13 more processors than in the previous version of T-RackS 5.

Classic T-RackS Equalizer
Classic T-RackS Compressor
Classic T-RackS Clipper
Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
EQual
ONE
Dyna-Mu
Master Match
Full Metering

Plus these that were not in v1:

British Channel
Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
White 2A Levelling Amplifier
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
Quad Comp
Quad Lim
Quad Image
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
Opto Compressor
De-Esser
Brickwall Limiter
Linear Phase Equalizer
Mic Room
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby manfex » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:42 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
manfex wrote:I think you’ll get the same stuff cheaper with the ’make your own bundle’ than participating in the group buy, if the t-racks stuff is what you’re after. If you also want some amplitube stuff, then I guess group buy is ok

The make your own bundle promotion ended. The group buy is the way to go if you want to get up to 16 for the price of 1.

Oh, but several stores are still selling the bundles?
manfex

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:38 pm

manfex wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Oh, but several stores are still selling the bundles?

They should not be, or the prices are back to retail as they were for a promotion.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pablin_drummer » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:51 pm

Then,if I have the all T-Racks effects, i need to update to V2?? As always Ik is a little confuse.
Pablin_drummer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:19 pm

Pablin_drummer wrote:Then,if I have the all T-Racks effects, i need to update to V2?? As always Ik is a little confuse.

If you have all 53 through separate purchases no you wouldn't.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Pablin_drummer » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:56 pm

Ok,Peter,thanks!
Pablin_drummer

Postby anilnc » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:10 am

Hi, I came here for the very same reason, v1 VS v2 of T-Racks 5. It should have been mentioned in the website to compare v1 with v2 for both T-Racks 5 as well as T-Racks 5 MAX.
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox