T-RackS 5 Global & Module Presets Problem in Logic Pro X

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-RackS 5 Global & Module Presets Problem in Logic Pro X

Postby micdim » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:17 am

Various Modules including Tape Machine & Leslie disable the Modules presets, and the Global presets menu while using Logic Pro X? This only happens in Logic Pro X on my Apple M1 Ultra and Ventura 13.4. It was happening even before I upgraded to the new Mac.

This seems to be a big flaw in T-RackS, and really needs to be addressed. This has been going on for a long time for me.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, did you figure out a way to fix it?

If you have any other recommendations please advise me! Thank you!

P.S.
I've have been talking with Tech Support but they haven't helped at all. Keep asking me for info, but have given me very general recommendations, which haven't solved anything.
micdim

Re: T-RackS 5 Global & Module Presets Problem in Logic Pro X

Postby micdim » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:28 pm

Well I deleted and reinstalled T-RackS 5.10.1 (22L20) 64bit, and all its component plugins. Still the same issue!

Here’s a list of all the T-RackS 5 Modules that don’t allow me to access the Global & Module Presets while using Logic Pro 10.7.8 on Apple Mac Studio M1 Ultra, & MacOS Ventura 13.4.

- COMPREXXOR
- EQUAL
- LESLIE
- LINEAR PHASE EQ
- SUNSET SOUND
- TAPE MACHINE 440
- TAPE MACHINE 80
- TAPE MACHINE 24
- TAPE MACHINE 99

Hope everyone finds this helpful, and if you have any fixes please let me know. Thanks everyone. I have also sent this to Tech support.
micdim

Re: T-RackS 5 Global & Module Presets Problem in Logic Pro X

Postby micdim » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:51 pm

After a few emails I let them know the above info I have here. They responded…
“We have contacted our team about your situation.
Please stand by.”

Hope fully their team will finally fix this?
micdim

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox