Total Studio Max Installation

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Total Studio Max Installation

Postby blaze591 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:33 am

Could I ask a couple of questions regarding the installation for Total Studio 3.5 Max.

1. I only really want Amplitube 5 and the T-Racks modules I am missing. Not really interested in sampletank etc. Do I have to install everything or just the modules I want to use? Not sure I want to give up 500 Gb of HD space....
2. Having already purchase Lurssen Mixing, I assume that as I will have two licences for this, I can gift the second licence to a buddy?

Thanks, Blaze
blaze591

Re: Total Studio Max Installation

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:42 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

AT5 - uses 3-4GB of disk space I think

TR5 - as you already have it installed, you will not use up much extra disk space, if any. After Registering the TS3.5MAX Serial Number in the IKPM, unauthorize TR5 and re-authorize it, then do a "Restore my purchases2 in the stand-alone Custom Shop program.

Did you get a single TS3.5MAX Serial Number or several Serial Numbers, one for each product? If the former, then the 180 day period for downloading the sounds libraries may start when you Register that number.

LMC - unauthorize it. Transfer that Serial Number to your friend, check the FAQs for the details and the fee involved. Reauthorize your LMC (it should use the new Serial Number).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox