Studio One 6 issues with T-RackS

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Studio One 6 issues with T-RackS

Postby audio4entertainment » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:48 pm

I can't get the VST versions of Fame Studio Reverb and Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip to appear in Studio One 6. When loading the AU versions, all I get is a minimalized view of the plugins without the fancy eyecandy GUI. Anyone else experiencing this?
audio4entertainment

Re: Studio One 6 issues with T-RackS

Postby audio4entertainment » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 pm

UPDATE

Resetting plugin settings in Studio One solved the problem of not seeing the full GUI appearance, however VST2 and VST3 versions are still not visible.
audio4entertainment

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:44 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Wtptrs1985 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:37 pm

audio4entertainment wrote:I can't get the VST versions of Fame Studio Reverb and Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip to appear in Studio One 6. When loading the AU versions, all I get is a minimalized view of the plugins without the fancy eyecandy GUI. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, experiencing the same issue with these two plugins in Studio One 6, so it's not just on your end. IKM is still working on T-Racks M1 compatibility, so this may be related.
Wtptrs1985

Postby audio4entertainment » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:41 pm

Yes, experiencing the same issue with these two plugins in Studio One 6, so it's not just on your end. IKM is still working on T-Racks M1 compatibility, so this may be related.

It works fine on Version 5 on the same M1 Mac
audio4entertainment

Postby niclas.e.gustafsson » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:32 pm

I had the same issue in S1 v5. Are you sure you are not running in native mode on v6 and rosetta mode in v5? I can't use these plugins in native arm mode, in either versions, but rosetta mode it works just fine.

/niclas
niclas.e.gustafsson

Postby audio4entertainment » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:42 am

niclas.e.gustafsson wrote:I had the same issue in S1 v5. Are you sure you are not running in native mode on v6 and rosetta mode in v5? I can't use these plugins in native arm mode, in either versions, but rosetta mode it works just fine.

/niclas

Niclas THANK YOU, that was it.

[mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules before posting]
audio4entertainment

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox