T-racks one problem please help!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-racks one problem please help!

Postby BettyRNorahDeniels8 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:37 am

Hi
I don't know if anyone else got an Initialize preset with this plug in but the first thing I had to do when I got this plug in was make one. Within 10 seconds of using this plug in it gives out resulting in a huge over clipping sound that is very unpleasant. Even with all settings at 0 this still happens. They say this is an all in one mastering processor but there's no way I could even think about including this in my master chain due to this horrible over clipping sound.

Does anyone know how I could fix this??? Or am I stuck with this defect rendering this plug pretty much useless?
BettyRNorahDeniels8

Re: T-racks one problem please help!

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:03 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. THat certainly does not sound right.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox