T-Racks Master EQ-432 Parameter Read-outs Are Wrong

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks Master EQ-432 Parameter Read-outs Are Wrong

Postby JWParenteau » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:33 am

So the read-outs in the tool tips on FL Studio read like this:

Low is Medium
Medium is High
High is Low

However, they seem to still sound as indicated on the GUI, something for the devs to look into.
HP Pavilion dk-0x|256 GB M.2|1TB SSD|1660 Ti|16GB RAM
FL 20|Tracktion Waveform 11|Cubase Pro 10
JWParenteau

Re: T-Racks Master EQ-432 Parameter Read-outs Are Wrong

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:41 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in to comment. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JWParenteau » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:35 pm

DarkStar wrote:As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in to comment. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Yup, Sent to support Italy; as that's the dev center?

I like to add posts here for other users to see that issues have been addressed. I often come here to look for my issues like:
IK Forum|saskwatch:Big GUI problem with EQual
In that case it seems to be an FL problem, or something with open GL. Not sure if I need to bug devs with another ticket, I just won't use "Equal".
HP Pavilion dk-0x|256 GB M.2|1TB SSD|1660 Ti|16GB RAM
FL 20|Tracktion Waveform 11|Cubase Pro 10
JWParenteau

Postby Matthias Mueller » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:38 pm

On my System (Windows, Ableton/Cakewalk, VST3) i don't have this problem but the Frequencys 15 and 18 are wrong way around in the GUI.
Matthias Mueller

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox