White noise still during Trial Commencement

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

White noise still during Trial Commencement

Postby benplant4001@gmail.com » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:21 am

Hey any ideas here? im just trying to trial the proudct without white noise, CS is open and also says 13 days remaining. Any idea why the product is still hissing?
benplant4001@gmail.com

Re: White noise still during Trial Commencement

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Not sure if you have Custom Shop open like you say and you're connected to the internet. This sounds like something IK Support will need to assist you directly with so I'd suggest opening a ticket with them if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bgbdarby » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:59 am

Hi, I am having this problem too, after starting some trials last night.
Bgbdarby

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Bgbdarby wrote:Hi, I am having this problem too, after starting some trials last night.

If you have Custom Shop open and are connected to the internet and hear noise bursts please contact IK Support and they will help figure out what is happening.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bgbdarby » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Bgbdarby wrote:Hi, I am having this problem too, after starting some trials last night.

If you have Custom Shop open and are connected to the internet and hear noise bursts please contact IK Support and they will help figure out what is happening.

Thank you, I have done that today. Its a shame because these are the best tape plugins I have ever heard in my life, I just want to use them without the anxiety of a burst of noise blasting my ear drums at random intervals.
Bgbdarby

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Bgbdarby wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Thank you, I have done that today. Its a shame because these are the best tape plugins I have ever heard in my life, I just want to use them without the anxiety of a burst of noise blasting my ear drums at random intervals.

I'm sure they can assist you as there are no noise blasts in the normal/proper demo so I'm sure they'll figure out what's happening in your case and get you to where you can have the normal/proper demo experience.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox