T-Racks 5 Installation

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5 Installation

Postby LilyM123 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:32 pm

I have just purchased T-Racks 5 Deluxe and T-Racks Leslie as part of the Group Buy, They both show up in My Products in the user page, however there is no download option there. In Product Manager, although T-Racks 5 is available to install, neither Deluxe or Leslie is there. Hoping someone can tell me how to proceed. Thanks!
LilyM123

Re: T-Racks 5 Installation

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:58 pm

If you click the [Products] (I think) tab under T-RackS you should see them listed there, as long as you have Registered them both.

Use the IKPM to install TR5 (and the Custom Shop program). Run the Custom Shop program, login, click your Account Name and select "Restore my Purchases".

All the gear, including TR5 Leslie should then be available for use in TR5 or as individual plug-ins.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby LilyM123 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:59 pm

Thank you! I have been trying to install as little as possible, because my hard drive has been overwhelmed after installing AT4, ST4 and Syntronic Deluxe. So I didn't want to install T -Racks 5 unnecessarily... but figured that was probably a prerequisite step.
LilyM123

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Good OH :)

If you can. move the SampleTank and Syntronik sounds libraries to a different disk. Then select the new folder(s) in the software's Preference Settings.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox