Have White 2A and Black 76 been upgraded?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Have White 2A and Black 76 been upgraded?

Postby bigjase » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 am

Is there a difference between Tracks 3 White 2A and Black 76 and what is currently in T-Racks?

My custom shop shows White 2A and Black 76 as purchasable. I bought the originals back in 2011. Just wondering if I should burn two group buy freebies on these.
Winows 7 64bit, Cubase 5 64bit, i7 with 6GB RAM.
IK Plugs: Amplitube 3, Hendrix, Metal, Fender, Ampeg, Sample Tank XL, Sonik Synth, Microslav Philharmonik, CSR, ARC & T Racks 3.

Bring on Amplitube droidRIG please!!!! We don't all subscribe to iCORP!!
bigjase

Re: Have White 2A and Black 76 been upgraded?

Postby zedd » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:26 am

If you already bought them you definitely don't need to select them again. All T-Racks processors you bought with previous versions get upgraded for free when a new version comes out. You only have to buy/register them once! 8-)

My list of T-Racks plugins also shows a bunch of the ones that I own as being unpurchased... btw. I think it is just a system bug. That might fix itself when we reauthorize them. Not sure.
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Postby bigjase » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:05 am

Thanks Zedd. I did try to re-register which was successful but still shows as available for purchase.

But I can clearly see they are the latest so I am just ignoring it and not letting it get to my OCD. :)
IK Plugs: Amplitube 3, Hendrix, Metal, Fender, Ampeg, Sample Tank XL, Sonik Synth, Microslav Philharmonik, CSR, ARC & T Racks 3.

bigjase

Postby DarkStar » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:35 am

Try this:
In the Custom Shop, login, click your Account Name and select "Restore my Purchases".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bigjase » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:53 am

Hi DarkStar,

Have done that multiple times and still the same. The plug-ins them selves are working fine though. Also re-installed T-Racks.

Cheers,

Jason.

bigjase

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox