Unable to load pre-set/s in 5 CS. Have modules already.

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Unable to load pre-set/s in 5 CS. Have modules already.

Postby Sd123456 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:58 am

Hello

I am hoping to obtain the Electronic Power mastering pre-set in T-Racks 5, which is located under the Advanced Mastering menu.

I have already downloaded T-RackS 5 CS, and through the Group Buy have purchased and obtained all of the necessary modules that are required for this pre-set, being:

White 2A
EQP-1A
Bus Comp
Quad Comp
Stealth Limiter - ( €124.99 )
Master Match

After registering and installing all of the above modules successfully, i find that i am unable to select the Electronic Power mastering pre-set in T-RackS 5 CS.

It is "grayed out", along with all of the other pre-sets.

I am wondering what if anything have i done wrong, and can it be corrected?

And also, is T-RackS 5 CS the problem?

Should i have purchased T-RackS 5 or above, through the Group Buy, which might of helped me obtain my end goal? which is to obtain the Electronic Power mastering pre-set.

Thank you for your time in advance and i look forward to receiving any advice on this matter.

Kind regards
Sd123456

Re: Unable to load pre-set/s in 5 CS. Have modules already.

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:12 pm

In the new Custom Shop, do a "Restore my purchases" Click your account name for the menu.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Unable to load pre-set/s in 5 CS. Have modules already.

Postby Sd123456 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:53 am

Issue Solved.

Thank you to Dark Star for the reply :)

The issue was that i incorrectly obtained EQ-PA through the Group Buy instead of EQP-1A, which is the module that i actually needed.

This occurred as EQP-1A was listed as Vintage Tube Program Equalizer in the selection drop down menu :/ and i obtained the wrong module due to naming.

Which meant that the pre-set that i wanted wouldn't load, as i did not have all of the correct modules.

I have now obtained all of the modules that i do need and the pre-set that i want is now available.

Interestingly, even with having now obtained 7 T-Racks modules, i am only presented with 1 pre-set :| being the one that i want.

It would appear that it is a very specific combination of modules that does not produce another pre-set.

Thank you all for your time and good luck going forward!
Sd123456

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox